The company said its drastic decline in revenues came as it began switching from investment in traded endowment policies to focus of the natural resources sector. The market demand for traded endowment policies was extremely depressed at the start of 2013, and the company began to focus its investments elsewhere.
It continues to maintain interest in the TEP Exchange business, a web-based exchange for endowment policies.
During the period,
"The next financial year should see significant improvements in production at two of
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges