ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
This latest version of the market-leading software provides even more features and tools designed to further help dealers with printing services and device management, as well as advanced security features and many others.
Version 8.5 of e-automate has simplified many processes. Of the new features and functionality, many were included based on feedback and input from the e-automate user group. Some of the new feature highlights:
Field-level security allows specific fields in e-automate to be locked, hidden or unlocked depending on the user role.
Billing repeated Block Time enables users to sell support by hours per month, which is very useful for dealers providing managed services.
Meter bypass allows a service call tech to skip meter entry for inoperable or unmetered equipment. In previous versions, a duplicate meter was required on such equipment to allow the service tech to perform work.
Service contract enhancements include the ability to bill multiple frequencies on one contract and a messaging feature to alert servicing personnel of issues to address before invoicing a client.
The ability to fulfill multiple sales orders on a single invoice is now available. This allows dealers to create orders for equipment going to multiple locations and fulfill those orders on a single invoice.
'We are excited and proud to present this latest version of e-automate,' said
The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering on-premise and cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi's companies have served the manufacturing, office equipment, office supplies, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. Privately held, ECi is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention