ENP Newswire -
Release date- 26062014 -
This latest version of the market-leading software provides even more features and tools designed to further help dealers with printing services and device management, as well as advanced security features and many others.
Version 8.5 of e-automate has simplified many processes. Of the new features and functionality, many were included based on feedback and input from the e-automate user group. Some of the new feature highlights:
Field-level security allows specific fields in e-automate to be locked, hidden or unlocked depending on the user role.
Billing repeated Block Time enables users to sell support by hours per month, which is very useful for dealers providing managed services.
Meter bypass allows a service call tech to skip meter entry for inoperable or unmetered equipment. In previous versions, a duplicate meter was required on such equipment to allow the service tech to perform work.
Service contract enhancements include the ability to bill multiple frequencies on one contract and a messaging feature to alert servicing personnel of issues to address before invoicing a client.
The ability to fulfill multiple sales orders on a single invoice is now available. This allows dealers to create orders for equipment going to multiple locations and fulfill those orders on a single invoice.
'We are excited and proud to present this latest version of e-automate,' said
The ECi Software Solutions family of companies provides business and e-commerce solutions, offering on-premise and cloud-based technologies. For 30+ years, ECi's companies have served the manufacturing, office equipment, office supplies, contract office furniture, lumber and building materials, hardware and jan/san sectors. Privately held, ECi is headquartered in
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer