Finance Minister, Senator
The finance minister was talking to ICD Chief Executive Officer,
The Finance Minister further appreciated ICDís submission, along with
He informed that the bids received will be evaluated after presentations which are being arranged within a week.
He assured that ICDís bid will be evaluated on merit in accordance with Pakistanís rules, procedures and statutory requirements, adding due consideration will be given to ICDís Articles of Agreement.
On the occasion, CEO ICD congratulated the minister on visible improvement in micro-economic indicators as a result of transparent and credible economic policies of the government of Prime Minister
He assured ICDís enhanced role in
Both the dignitaries also discussed various areas of cooperation and agreed to move forward with some practical measures in near future.
The meeting was also attended by
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE