The facility of Computerized Counters has been provided at more than one hundred General Post Offices throughout the country to provide better services to the customers.
According to official sources, this number will be increased in a phased manner and for this purpose, work is going on to expand computerization of Postal Services at all the Post Offices in the country.
Meanwhile, a computer based line "off the shelf solution" has been provided in eighty-three Post Offices throughout the country.
Facilities being provided to the customers in these Post Offices include Electronic Money Order Service, Online computerized collection of all utility bills through Centralized Software Solution and Payments for Benazir Income Support programme.
Over 1.3 million pensioners are receiving pension from
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free