The company which will rebrand soon to reflect the new identity said the name is a direct "transliteration of the Arabic word for 'citadel' ". Qalaa has been the
In its change of business nature recently, the company said it will focus on focus on core subsidiaries in energy, cement, agrifoods, transportation and mining.
"The company will continue to be a long-term investor in
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'