"This man allegedly earned his victims' trust over a period of time by carrying around large amounts of cash, dressing fashionably and smoking expensive cigars," Kelly said. "Once the target's guard was down he allegedly convinced them to invest in gold coins that he supposedly could buy below spot. The victims say they paid in cash and never heard from him again."
Gold Coin (GoldCoin.net) has over two decades of experience advising household investors on smart physical gold and silver investments and gold coin IRA and 401k plans. They buy and sell all types of precious metals and offer free home delivery. For more information or a free Gold Coin Starter Kit, visit http://www.goldcoin.net or call 1-800-425-5672 today.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11980166.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays