Centre of Excellence in Arts and Design(CEAD),
They told that in the end product was kept in gas, wooden kiln at temperature of 1050 degree for next 12 hours. Afterwards the production was decorated to attract the audience, they said. Students further told that production process went through coil, slab, lumb and press in mould methods. Director CEAD Dr.
Dr. Shar said that it is our dream to save and promote our thousand years old civilization and handicraft thatís why we provided supervision to such efforts and it seems today that our students will bring our dreams come true. Ha said that each and every product made by students is extraordinary which can be used as show piece or for any other purpose, so, in this regard we will take all efforts to promote their hard work and skills.
The specialty of this production is that the ancient trends have been merged into modern trends and new ideas, thoughts and creation by students has much strengthened the beauty of ancient handicrafts, Dr. Shar said. He further added that the professional people working in different villages of Sindh will also be given information about new trends of ceramics and it is responsibility of our students that they play a key role to own, promote, save and further explore the ceramics field as others may also know about its importance. Dr. Shar said that ceramics is an ancient art of Sindh and we facilitate our students in every sense as they may be productive to enhance this field and popularize it all over the world.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids