Refinancing the outstanding capital improvement bonds will not extend the term of the original bonds; however, it will slightly accelerate payments at a lower interest rate.
The College, with a strong Standard & Poor's credit rating of "A-," worked with
"HACC is resolute in being judicious in how we steward our finances," said John J. "SKI" Sygielski, Ed.D., HACC president. "With students as our top priority, the College will continue to assess its financial efficiencies to ensure an affordable and quality education."
CC AutoTriage9as-140627-30FurigayJane-4780541 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas