The senior minister said that the bank is the big asset of the province and its people. He said that for this purpose an advertisement was published to invite applications from suitable candidatesfor the post of managing director. He said that a total of 14 candidates applied for t he post.
Siraj-ul-Haq said that for the selection of the candidate a committee headed by the Chief Secretary was constituted, which conducted the interviews of the candidates. However, the committee had found no suitable persons for the post.
The government has decided the hiring of a personally of international standard to head the bank, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World