The senior minister said that the bank is the big asset of the province and its people. He said that for this purpose an advertisement was published to invite applications from suitable candidatesfor the post of managing director. He said that a total of 14 candidates applied for t he post.
Siraj-ul-Haq said that for the selection of the candidate a committee headed by the Chief Secretary was constituted, which conducted the interviews of the candidates. However, the committee had found no suitable persons for the post.
The government has decided the hiring of a personally of international standard to head the bank, he added.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE