This was said Thursday in northern Cabinda province by the CEO of the privately-owned BIC bank,
Speaking to Angop,
He stressed that BIC already buys kwanzas to resell in
To him, the de-dolarisation is normal as in other countries the US Dollar is used especially by those travelling abroad, rather than for internal transactions.
The BIC manager recalled that during 20 years,
"The Angolan State is not interested in that, the
He stated that the banking sector has to start informing the customers that the payments must be done in kwanzas, stressing that the currency circulating in the country must be the kwanza.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence