By Zulfiyya Gurbanova - Trend:
About 60 new job opportunities will be implemented through this funding.
The loans will be focused mainly on the development of animal husbandry, poultry, and vegetable production.
The business forum dedicated to granting concessional loans to entrepreneurs, was held in Mardakan settlement of Khazar district with the participation of about 80 entrepreneurs.
The presentation of samples of investment projects was held within the framework of the event on the creation of specialized "green market", a modern enterprise for the production of bread, small and medium-sized greenhouses that are considered priorities in the implementation of the economic potential of the region.
As the NFES Executive Director,
In 2014, the national fund plans to issue loans worth 280 million AZN, some 150 million AZN of which will be provided at the expense of repayment, and the remaining 130 million AZN - at the expense of the state budget.
NFES was established in 1992. The issuance of loans to entrepreneurs is implemented through authorized banks and non-bank credit organizations, whose total number is 45.
The official exchange rate on
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings