In a bid to expand lending to the small and medium scale businesses, the Azerbaijani lender AccessBank has inked a loan deal worth
AccessBank will be able to extend funds to small and medium businesses through the newly secured funds.
The Bank will utilize the facility to financially support projects for upgrading, capacity building, diversifying products and services of industrial, agricultural and manufacturing small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in
Commenting on the newly signed loan agreement with the BSTDB, the AccessBank CEO
The President of the BSTDB
He has made this observation at the deal signing ritual at the Bank's Annual Meeting in
AccessBank s founding shareholders include the BSTDB, as well as EBRD, and IFC in addition to several global investors.
AccessBank s latest facility from the BSTDB to support the SME sector is founded on the productive collaboration involving the two entities which was introduced in 2005.
The bank has so far received
The BSTDB, an international financial institution with authorized capital of
The BSTDB jointly with EBRD, IFC, KfW, a
AccessBank extends loans to the micro and small business entities and operates an extensive branch network in
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists