Appnovation Technologies is happy to announce that they have been included on this year's PROFIT 500 list by
"The members of the PROFIT 500 are the elite of the country's entrepreneurial community," said
The announcement of the PROFIT 500 listing came right on the heels of an incredibly successful week for recognition for Appnovation as they collected a total of nine awards between their partners Acquia and Alfresco, and swept each category they were nominated for at this year's Blue Drop Awards. According to the PROFIT rankings, Appnovation has shown a whopping 1023% growth over the past five years.
"We're very proud of the stable and profitable growth we've managed to achieve over the years," says Appnovation CEO
About PROFIT 500:
About Profit 500:
The PROFIT 500 is by far
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2016246#ixzz35mS9ctrZ
About Appnovation Technologies
Appnovation builds web, intranet and mobile applications using the open source stack. We specialize in Drupal, Alfresco, HTML5 frameworks, Hadoop, MongoDB and MuleSoft. Our Drupal development experience focuses on the development of corporate, community and E-Commerce web sites. Our Alfresco expertise focuses on the creation of content rich web sites with complex publishing controls. Our mobile development experience focuses on using HTML5 technologies to deliver both native and web applications to any mobile platform including iOS, Blackberry,
For more information regarding Appnovation Technologies, please visit http://www.appnovation.com.
604-568-0313 ext 112
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11980482.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July