Aesica Pharmaceuticals S.r.I was given approval from the customer in
In partnership with QAD - the leading provider of enterprise software solutions - Aesica was able to implement a new solution that assured serialisation compliance for two pharmaceutical products for the Chinese market. The company site demonstrated the ability to quickly react to unexpected changes within this regional regulatory landscape.
The new requirements are designed to maintain customer safety, whilst fighting drug counterfeiting, streamlining the recall process and minimising financial loss. Primarily it involved upgrading and utilising a newly created serialisation module developed in QAD Enterprise Applications. This module, which was specifically developed to meet the new serialisation regulations, allows Aesica Pharmaceuticals S.r.I. to identify individual packaging down to the smallest sellable unit sizes and aggregate individual unit serial numbers as packages are bundled, boxed and placed on shipping pallets. Aesica Pianezza can seamlessly track and trace each single pack of medication and report serial numbers to the required Government Agencies for a small number of products once they have been produced and imported.
QAD's research and development team worked directly with Aesica's Information Technology group to bring the new serialisation module to fruition. In addition, Aesica has developed a new Enterprise Financials module serving as a complete all-in-one solution for multiple financial requirements and procedures. This module significantly reduces the number of applications in use, achieving the goal of covering all business processes in one complete Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution.
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Manufacturing in U.S. at Fastest Pace in 3-1/2 Years
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery