Nationwide consumer prices in
On a monthly basis, overall inflation and core CPI both added 0.4%.
The average of household spending in
The value of retail sales in
The yen which ended yesterday's deals at 101.71 against the US dollar strengthened to a 5-week high of 101.40. The pair was quoted at 101.71 at yesterday's close. If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around the 100.82 area.
The yen rose to 138.16 against the euro, 113.60 against the Swiss franc, 95.54 against the Australian dollar and 94.89 against the Canadian dollar, from yesterday's closing quotes of 138.36, 113.79, 95.73 and 95.14, respectively. The next possible resistance for the yen is seen around 137.49 against the euro, 112.89 against the franc, 94.39 against the aussie and 93.41 against the loonie.
Against the pound, the yen climbed to 172.78, from yesterday's closing quote of 173.13. The next possible upside target for the yen is seen at 171.65 level.
House prices growth in the
The yen recovered to 88.96 against the NZ dollar, from an early nearly a 3-month low of 89.38. At yesterday's close, the yen was trading at 89.25 against the kiwi. If the yen extends its uptrend, it is likely to find resistance around the 87.90 area.
Looking ahead, German import prices for May are due at
In the early European session, Swiss KOF leading indicator for June,
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs