ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24062014 -
The Company intends to issue up to 2,500,000 flow-through Units (the 'FT-Units'). The FT-Units are being offered at a price of
In addition to FT-Unit offering, the Company intends to issue up to 1,000,000 Units (the 'Units') at a price of
The transaction is subject to regulatory approval. The Company may pay up to 8% in finder's fees payable in cash in connection with part of this private placement offering.
The net proceeds will be used to fund near-term drill programs at the BEN and Shovelnose properties, and for general work purposes.
Shovelnose Gold Property
The Company was recently granted a 12-month work extension by the Optionor of the Shovelnose gold project. This provides Westhaven with an additional 12-month period to meet its 3rd year work commitment on the property and satisfy the requirements of the option agreement.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast