Discussion points in the webinar were based on a recent study and forthcoming studies authored by Sanford that highlight state and local government plan sponsors addressing opportunities for auto enrollment and auto escalation, challenges facing local governments wishing to implement auto enrollment programs, and practices to facilitate the use of automatic features at the state and local level.
In conjunction with the webinar, the Center will soon release a study further discussing auto features. For more information about the Center's research, visit www.slge.org. Click here to view the recorded webinar.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year