The Company's intention is to pay a sustainable quarterly dividend to its shareholders. The Company's Board of Directors will evaluate on a quarterly basis the amount and timing of future dividends based on the Company's operating results, financial condition, capital requirements and general business conditions. The amount and timing of dividends may vary, and the payment of any dividend does not assure that the Company will be able to pay or will declare dividends in the future.
Keywords for this news article include: Advertising, Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply