Volico, a leading provider of colocation and managed colocation services in
"We tailor each colocation space for performance, reliability, and the peace of mind," stated
This vote of confidence is backed by strictly regulated Data Center standards. Volico's colocation data centers meet the highest Tier IV Data Center Availability Standards – including strong backup systems and the most technologically advanced engineering methods available. Additionally, the systems have a minimal carbon footprint, an additional boon for the environmentally conscious.
Volico's built-to-suite colocation solutions provide businesses with ¼ racks, ½ racks, full racks, and cages. The facilities offer flexibility to grow within a secured and private colocation cabinet space. Some advantages for businesses include eliminating the hassles of operating a data center environment. Volico designs colocation solutions on a per-business basis, tailoring each individual setup to a company's needs. Volico develops each Boca Raton Colocation Data Center company space from the ground up for the best possible customer experience and flexibility.
Founded in 2000, Volico is a HIPAA, SSAE, SOC, and
For more information on Volico, please visit http://www.volico.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11977058.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia