ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25062014 - Wavestore, a leading supplier of video management software (VMS), has formed a technology partnership with Wavesight, a market leading manufacturer of outdoor wireless communication solutions.
Featuring extremely high levels of data security, Wavesight's point-to-point and multipoint rapidly deployable wireless systems can transmit high quality video over long distances with extremely low latency, whilst the company's technology is equally suited to data and voice communications applications.
'This is a great example of two British companies, both of which are individually achieving worldwide success, working together to deliver world class visual monitoring solutions for the benefit of our mutual customers,' said
Wavestore's open platform philosophy enables it to integrate and work closely with camera manufacturers and other third party technology partners to offer a comprehensive security solution which can include video analytics, face recognition, access control, command & control, PSIM, motion detection, license plate recognition, abandoned object and intruder detection, people counting, perimeter security detection and traffic monitoring systems.
'Our ability to cooperate with successful and respected technology partners is as a direct result of our long established open platform design, which has been enhanced by the recent introduction of WaveSTAR,' said
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years