The greenback slipped to 101.40 against the yen, its lowest level since
The greenback which ended yesterday's deals at 0.8936 versus the franc slipped to 0.8924.
The US currency eased from an early high of 1.3608 against the euro and fell to 1.3624.
The next possible downside target for the greenback is seen around 100.00 against the yen, 1.71 against the pound, 0.88 against the franc and 1.37 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe