The greenback slipped to 101.40 against the yen, its lowest level since
The greenback which ended yesterday's deals at 0.8936 versus the franc slipped to 0.8924.
The US currency eased from an early high of 1.3608 against the euro and fell to 1.3624.
The next possible downside target for the greenback is seen around 100.00 against the yen, 1.71 against the pound, 0.88 against the franc and 1.37 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground