Additional features for heightened security workstations have been seen byAppLoader load and stress testing software, following a request from a major banking client.
A quality assurance company in
Such restrictive infrastructure made the client to continually face challenges regarding effectiveness and automation for certain tasks.
Cooperation with them allowed NRG Global to adopt additional software functions to ease the issues at hand.
By altering the rUser manager, several manual items, such as secure logins, were bypassed while still retaining high-level security.
The solution was simply able to work within the firm's guidelines while accomplishing a greater level of usability and effectiveness.
VP of Marketing, NRG Global, Lywan Kummer, said : "We are very excited about the latest additions to ScenarioBuilder . Testing in high security environments is nearly fully automated."
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June