Additional features for heightened security workstations have been seen byAppLoader load and stress testing software, following a request from a major banking client.
A quality assurance company in
Such restrictive infrastructure made the client to continually face challenges regarding effectiveness and automation for certain tasks.
Cooperation with them allowed NRG Global to adopt additional software functions to ease the issues at hand.
By altering the rUser manager, several manual items, such as secure logins, were bypassed while still retaining high-level security.
The solution was simply able to work within the firm's guidelines while accomplishing a greater level of usability and effectiveness.
VP of Marketing, NRG Global, Lywan Kummer, said : "We are very excited about the latest additions to ScenarioBuilder . Testing in high security environments is nearly fully automated."
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists