Additional features for heightened security workstations have been seen byAppLoader load and stress testing software, following a request from a major banking client.
A quality assurance company in
Such restrictive infrastructure made the client to continually face challenges regarding effectiveness and automation for certain tasks.
Cooperation with them allowed NRG Global to adopt additional software functions to ease the issues at hand.
By altering the rUser manager, several manual items, such as secure logins, were bypassed while still retaining high-level security.
The solution was simply able to work within the firm's guidelines while accomplishing a greater level of usability and effectiveness.
VP of Marketing, NRG Global, Lywan Kummer, said : "We are very excited about the latest additions to ScenarioBuilder . Testing in high security environments is nearly fully automated."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- 'There's a Chance' Bachmann Will Run for President in 2016