The NextG-Com ALPS520 LTE protocol stack implements Layers 2 and 3 for FDD and TDD User Equipment (UE) terminals compliant to 3GPP Release 11. The ALPS520 is fully tested against 3GPP 36.523 conformance tests. The protocol stack components also come with a host of tools (Trace, ASN.1, SE-RTOSTM), which aid in faster product development.
The ConnX BSP3 core is an optimized LTE Layer 1, 2 and 3 dataplane processor (DPU), ideal for system control and layers 2 and 3 protocol stacks. This core, coupled with the ConnX BBE DSP cores and the ConnX SSP16DPU, enables SoC developers to quickly implement software-programmable wireless communication modems.
The NextG-Com team has developed a modular architecture protocol stack, leveraging the enhanced features of the BSP3, which is optimized for the low-level bit manipulation typical of L1 and L2 functionality, stated
The Tensilica ConnX BSP3 core offers a very small size and low-power implementation for LTE Layers 1, 2 and 3 for UE modem designs, stated
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas