The NextG-Com ALPS520 LTE protocol stack implements Layers 2 and 3 for FDD and TDD User Equipment (UE) terminals compliant to 3GPP Release 11. The ALPS520 is fully tested against 3GPP 36.523 conformance tests. The protocol stack components also come with a host of tools (Trace, ASN.1, SE-RTOSTM), which aid in faster product development.
The ConnX BSP3 core is an optimized LTE Layer 1, 2 and 3 dataplane processor (DPU), ideal for system control and layers 2 and 3 protocol stacks. This core, coupled with the ConnX BBE DSP cores and the ConnX SSP16DPU, enables SoC developers to quickly implement software-programmable wireless communication modems.
The NextG-Com team has developed a modular architecture protocol stack, leveraging the enhanced features of the BSP3, which is optimized for the low-level bit manipulation typical of L1 and L2 functionality, stated
The Tensilica ConnX BSP3 core offers a very small size and low-power implementation for LTE Layers 1, 2 and 3 for UE modem designs, stated
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya