The NextG-Com ALPS520 LTE protocol stack implements Layers 2 and 3 for FDD and TDD User Equipment (UE) terminals compliant to 3GPP Release 11. The ALPS520 is fully tested against 3GPP 36.523 conformance tests. The protocol stack components also come with a host of tools (Trace, ASN.1, SE-RTOSTM), which aid in faster product development.
The ConnX BSP3 core is an optimized LTE Layer 1, 2 and 3 dataplane processor (DPU), ideal for system control and layers 2 and 3 protocol stacks. This core, coupled with the ConnX BBE DSP cores and the ConnX SSP16DPU, enables SoC developers to quickly implement software-programmable wireless communication modems.
The NextG-Com team has developed a modular architecture protocol stack, leveraging the enhanced features of the BSP3, which is optimized for the low-level bit manipulation typical of L1 and L2 functionality, stated
The Tensilica ConnX BSP3 core offers a very small size and low-power implementation for LTE Layers 1, 2 and 3 for UE modem designs, stated
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe