Maintenance provider FL Technics Jets has inked a three-year contract for provision of base and line maintenance and parts for an undisclosed European Hawker 750 and 800XP operator.
As per the deal, FL Technics Jets specialists will be providing the customer with aircraft maintenance services, including A through D checks, NDT, engineering, avionics, structural repairs, component support and parts supply. Additionally it will also provide AOG maintenance for the carrier s fleet during the period from June to September (peak season) this year by deploying its technicians and engineers to any location required by the customer.
Presently, FL Technics Jets offers line and base maintenance for the Hawker 700/750/800/800XP/850XP/900XP, Bombardier CRJ100/200/440 and Bombardier Challenger 850, and also cabin refurbishment and modification, engine management, express parts delivery and aircraft conversion for various other business jets.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya