Dell, which has made a number of acquisitions to become one of the major SME and business storage providers, is planning to take its software-defined storage strategy to the next level.
To set up a base in the still-nascent software-defined storage market, the company is integrating its server technology with storage technology from its
A lot of hype exists around software-defined storage. However, it's a trend in the industry that Dell takes seriously.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con