Growing partnerships between the provider of 3-D modeling software
Earlier large industrial production projects are being tailored to suit individual demands without the manufacturing volumes required to gain economies of scale.
APIs are at the center of allowing this transformation.
A senior official of
He said the company has created its own web services like ReCap 360, but it has also created an API for third-party developers who can create their own applications.
He added that API is in reality about the ability to embed photos into 3-D using the cloud and third-party developers can develop an application for desktop, mobile or iPad app, to enable users to upload photos to the cloud and get back a 3-D model.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge