Ultra Electronics AEP and OpenTrust declared that they have inked support for the highest standard of cryptography modules recently on the market.
Presently, FIPS 140-2 Level 4, is comprised within OpenTrust PKI version 4.8. and it licensed AEP's Keyper Hardware Security Module (HSM).
To the features like: auto-self-destruct of encryption keys should unauthorised access be attempted to the HSM and are available to OpenTrust clients.
For the cryptographic modules, FIPS 140-2 standard is the de-facto international standard and highly guaranteed environments, with Level 4 rendering the highest level of security.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis