Agriculture and distribution business
NWF said that the facilities have increased to £65m to support the group's future development and have been agreed on improved terms.
The purchase of SC Feeds in
In the meantime, its fuels division has worked well in spite of a decreased demand for heating oil.
"The acquisition of SC Feeds has gone to plan and demonstrates the strategic intent of the group to continue investing in agriculture. The new financing agreement with RBS will support our future growth plans."
The group is prepared to declare its full year results in August.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry