The bottling group which works with brands such as Sunny D and Innocent Drinks is preparing to kick off an auction that could be work over £1 billion.
Shareholders in Refresco Gerber hired a investment bank, JP Morgan, to oversee a so-called dual-track process that will examine the merits of a stock or sale market flotation.
Investors in the company include the British-based private equity group, 3i, which owns 20%, and an Icelandic consortium which abandoned an attempt before to sell it during the international financial crisis in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006