The bottling group which works with brands such as Sunny D and Innocent Drinks is preparing to kick off an auction that could be work over £1 billion.
Shareholders in Refresco Gerber hired a investment bank, JP Morgan, to oversee a so-called dual-track process that will examine the merits of a stock or sale market flotation.
Investors in the company include the British-based private equity group, 3i, which owns 20%, and an Icelandic consortium which abandoned an attempt before to sell it during the international financial crisis in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps