The plan was revealed at the
The Credit Union Growth Plan comprises the launch of a £4m fund which will help Credit Unions, over four years, who can demonstrate strong and viable proposals for growth.
The plan in addition comprises a commitment to signpost more customers to credit unions. Lloyds has by now piloted this approach from its branches with the
A spokesman said: It is now scaling up in other parts of the country initially working with credit unions in up to 20 locations close to employment hubs; strengthen local relationships by increasing the mentoring and support of its colleagues.
Lloyds has made a assurance to share expertise by seconding two full time colleagues to work on the
LLoyds is in addition dedicated to a policy of collaboration and testing new approaches.
The spokesman said: It is for this reason that the group is financing the pilot stage of the Archbishop of
The Economic Secretary,
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian