Luxury holiday company, Holidays Please is offering its customers the chance to enhance their holiday experience with the revolutionary Google Glass.
Customers will be given glasses free of charge to use overseas to take photos/video and to access relevant information such as flight times, currency exchange rates and even translation services.
Anyone who has booked a holiday with Holidaysplease will be eligible to join the scheme. The first batch of glass has arrived with the company and glasses will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
Customers will be required to give the glasses back after their holiday and will be asked to post their pictures online. Customers will also be required to comply with a responsible use policy which includes rules like not going to nudist beaches to take photos!!
Commenting on the initiative director
If consumers would like details they can visit: http://www.holidaysplease.co.uk/news/google-glass/.
Louise – 0121 200 5729 (or when calling from outside the
Byron – 0121 200 5706 (or when calling from outside the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11974661.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say