The biotechnology company posted a pretax loss of
The company said it plans to have launched ten new products by the end of 2014, which it believes will boost revenues.
Its range of head-lice treatments Vamousse was launched in April in the US.
It signed a product distribution agreement with
The company noted that due to recent success and interest in the US, it "may have excellent opportunities in other markets in a much shorter time-frame than we had previously envisaged."
It said it made need additional working capital to take advantage of these opportunities, and would review its capital position in the coming months.
"The medium term outlook for the company is extremely strong as our intellectual property continues to be commercialised into new products and geographies," said Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006