"Instruction at Stonier and Wharton has given me an unparalleled education from the best in the financial services industry as well as the chance to exchange information and ideas with successful industry peers," said Ms. Elliott, a Frederick County resident.
Stonier is ABA's national graduate school of banking, an intensive three-year program for banking executives, and
"Taitia is a key member of
Since its inception in 1935, more than 20,000 students have followed a curriculum of more than 45 courses and enjoyed networking opportunities with more than 600 fellow students. Between sessions, students keep up with trends by completing additional extension and online coursework. The program culminates with the
Ms. Elliott has been in the banking industry for over 28 years and is responsible for leading a team of Business Development Officers and overseeing the Bank's five locations. Her previous experience includes treasury management sales, merchant processing sales, commercial loan administration and branch banking.
She is a graduate of
With assets in excess of
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007