Study Findings on Astrophysics Research
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "With only an approximation on the envelope of central spin, the symmetry can be exploited to reduce a huge Hilbert space which cannot be calculated with computers to many small ones which can be solved exactly. This method can be used to calculate spin-bath evolution for a spin bath containing many (say, 1000) spins, without a perturbative limit such as strong magnetic field condition, and works for long-time regime with sufficient accuracy."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "As the spin-bath evolution can be calculated for a wide range of time and magnetic field, an optimal dynamic of spin flip-flop can be found, and more sophisticated approaches to achieve extremely high polarization of nuclear spins in a QD could be developed."
For more information on this research see: Long time evolution of a spin interacting with a spin bath in arbitrary magnetic field. Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy, 2014;57(7):1262-1265. Science China-Physics Mechanics & Astronomy can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant