Study Findings from Sichuan University Broaden Understanding of Nanotubes (Preparation and photocatalytic performance of ZrO2 nanotubes fabricated with anodization process)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Reusing experiments confirmed that the decaying of photocatalytic performance of ZNT can be negligible in 6 times recycling."
For more information on this research see: Preparation and photocatalytic performance of ZrO2 nanotubes fabricated with anodization process. Applied Surface Science, 2014;307():407-413. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Jiang,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go