Studies from Lanzhou University Yield New Data on Nanostructures (Porous CoO nanostructures grown on three-dimension graphene foams for supercapacitors electrodes)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The high conductivity, light weight and rational architectures, which provide fast electron pathway and the low diffusion resistance of ions, are responsible for the high performance of the electrodes."
For more information on this research see: Porous CoO nanostructures grown on three-dimension graphene foams for supercapacitors electrodes. Applied Surface Science, 2014;305():433-438. Applied Surface Science can be contacted at: Elsevier Science Bv, PO Box 211, 1000 Ae
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Deng,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia