In a statement ahead of its annual general meeting, the company said it had seen a busy start to the year following the sale of a majority stake in its iconic transport and distribution business to an investment fund in April.
It has used some of the proceeds to fully repay a
As a result of good cash realisations from its property portfolio, the company has also repaid
Biomass tonnages and passenger numbers are so far ahead of last year in the energy and aviation units, it said.
In its Infrastructure division it has realised proceeds of
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal