SoundConnect's, VP of Channel Development,
CompTiA states, "Some of the
• Assisting in the validation, development and promotion of education and training for IT channel professionals.
• Assisting in the validation, development and promotion of organizational credentials for Solutions Providers across multiple disciplines of vertical markets, business models and technologies.
• Giving back through philanthropy in the form of support for our
SoundConnect specializes in unified business communications. Their offerings include a comprehensive portfolio of Unified Communication and Collaboration services: Microsoft Lync, Adobe Connect,
In 2013, SoundConnect made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list, as the 811th fastest growing American company and the 12th fastest growing telecommunications company. SoundConnect had an astounding 557% growth in revenue since 2009.
CompTIA (http://www.comptia.org/) is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association, we advance the global interests of IT professionals and IT channel organizations and enable them to be more successful with industry-leading certifications and business credentials, education, resources and the ability to connect with like-minded, leading industry experts.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11975795.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause