SimpliVity's Data Virtualization Platform delivers a hyperconverged infrastructure solution to solve the data problem plaguing virtualized data centers: ensuring optimized performance, capacity, mobility, manageability, and protection of virtual workloads without driving up
SimpliVity provides a radical simplification by consolidating infrastructure functionality into a single unified stack running on hyperconverged x86 building blocks-delivered at a fraction of cost and with extreme reduction in complexity. Deploying a network of two or more OmniCubes creates a global federation that facilitates efficient data movement, resource sharing and scalability.
Keywords for this news article include: SimpliVity, Information Technology, Information and Data Modeling.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8