SimpliVity's Data Virtualization Platform delivers a hyperconverged infrastructure solution to solve the data problem plaguing virtualized data centers: ensuring optimized performance, capacity, mobility, manageability, and protection of virtual workloads without driving up
SimpliVity provides a radical simplification by consolidating infrastructure functionality into a single unified stack running on hyperconverged x86 building blocks-delivered at a fraction of cost and with extreme reduction in complexity. Deploying a network of two or more OmniCubes creates a global federation that facilitates efficient data movement, resource sharing and scalability.
Keywords for this news article include: SimpliVity, Information Technology, Information and Data Modeling.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause