ENP Newswire -
Release date- 25062014 - Showa Denko has strengthened its system for supplying semiconductor-processing high-purity gases in
Furthermore, we will step up our waste-gas-disposal activities, in addition to the production and supply of high-purity gases. Thus, we will aim to strengthen the integrated supply system and establish our status as a leading high-purity gas supplier.
High-purity gases are used in the manufacturing processes of semiconductors, liquid crystal display (LCD) panels, and light-emitting diodes (LEDs) for deposition of oxide and nitride films, etching, and cleaning. Demand for high-purity gases is growing especially in
SDK is the sole manufacturer in the world that supplies wide-ranging high-purity gases based on ammonia, chlorine, and fluorine. In the process of supplying these products, SDK controls containers, offers the impurity ultramicroanalytical technology, and provides quality assurance to serve customer needs.
Under its consolidated business plan PEGASUS Phase II, SDK classifies the semiconductor-processing high-purity gas business as a 'Growth' business. SDK will aim to further globalize and expand the business during the Phase II period, which continues till the end of 2015.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World