Speaking at the end of the second quarter Capital Market Committee, CMC, meeting in
Although she said some banks had started accepting payment of dividend warrants into savings account, she added that mandating others to follow suit was critical in tackling the issue of unclaimed dividend.
She said: "We welcome the agenda of the new CBN governor; and we hope to continue to work together with CBN to ensure that we tackle issues that are of utmost importance to the growth of the capital market."
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed