Speaking at the end of the second quarter Capital Market Committee, CMC, meeting in
Although she said some banks had started accepting payment of dividend warrants into savings account, she added that mandating others to follow suit was critical in tackling the issue of unclaimed dividend.
She said: "We welcome the agenda of the new CBN governor; and we hope to continue to work together with CBN to ensure that we tackle issues that are of utmost importance to the growth of the capital market."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya