Speaking at the end of the second quarter Capital Market Committee, CMC, meeting in
Although she said some banks had started accepting payment of dividend warrants into savings account, she added that mandating others to follow suit was critical in tackling the issue of unclaimed dividend.
She said: "We welcome the agenda of the new CBN governor; and we hope to continue to work together with CBN to ensure that we tackle issues that are of utmost importance to the growth of the capital market."
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures