Fenox plans to spend
There is a lot interest around seed start-ups but the challenge in the Gulf region is that there are not a lot of home-grown developers. What is needed to attract them from abroad and keep them for a long term.
After 120 days at the accelerator with a seed funding of
About 18 investors turned up to hear the 15-minute pitches.
The US venture capital fund plans to invest
It has committed
The company s exits include the Japanese animation company
Fenox has sourced its investments from the
Fenox will have
Venture capital funds are more common in the region, especially in
The area is attracting government players.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian