Reports Summarize Thermal Engineering Study Results from V. Vakiloroaya and Co-Researchers (Investigation of energy-efficient strategy for direct expansion air-cooled air conditioning systems)
Our news editors obtained a quote from the research, "An actual DX rooftop package is used for data collection. The performance of the proposed method is simulated using transient simulation software. Simulation tool was validated by comparing predicted and measured power consumption of the rooftop package."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Results show that up to 42% power savings can be obtained using this approach."
For more information on this research see: Investigation of energy-efficient strategy for direct expansion air-cooled air conditioning systems. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2014;66(1-2):84-93. Applied Thermal Engineering can be contacted at:
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting V. Vakiloroaya,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel