Reports on Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes from Bauhaus University Provide New Insights (Binding energy and mechanical stability of single- and multi-walled carbon nanotube serpentines)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The derived analytical solutions are of great importance for understanding the interaction mechanism between different single- and multi-walled CNT serpentines and substrates."
For more information on this research see: Binding energy and mechanical stability of single- and multi-walled carbon nanotube serpentines.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Weimar,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel