The quarterly dividend will be paid on
As previously disclosed in RCAP's prospectus dated
"The discontinuance of the quarterly dividend, which is consistent with our previously discussed plans, will allow the company to retain additional capital which the company plans to use to support internal growth and accretive external growth opportunities, all of which we believe will drive future shareholder value," said
Keywords for this news article include: Investment and Finance,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry