Dedicated server hosting specialist RapidSwitch has been chosen by a Manchester software company to support an innovative app that helps heating engineers work in a paperless environment.
Software company VanCert in Altrincham has designed a multi-platform software solution which enables oil & gas engineers to manage their workload and provide paperless safety certification to clients. The software means the engineer can raise a job directly through their smartphone or tablet and then complete the legal certification while still onsite.
RapidSwitch provides the servers, power and network connectivity from its N+1 data centres across the
RapidSwitch has a national MPLS enabled network which means private circuits can be provided to customers not only between data centre sites but also direct to their offices.
To watch the video case study go to: http://bit.ly/1sBrTzc .
RapidSwitch is a leading provider of dedicated server hosting and part of Cloud company iomart which owns and manages data centres at eight locations across the
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia