FIL-32-2014 - (http://www.fdic.gov/news/news/financial/2014/fil14032.pdf)
The federal banking agencies are requesting comments on proposed revisions to the risk-weighted assets portion of Schedule RC-R,
Statement of Applicability to Institutions under
* The proposed changes to Schedule RC-R, Part II, Risk Weighted Assets, are consistent with the revised regulatory capital rules approved by the banking agencies in
* In addition to an expanded number of risk-weight categories, other proposed revisions to Schedule RC-R, Part II, include greater detail on loans and new items for reporting securitization exposures under the standardized approach.
* Each institution is invited to review and comment on any or all of the proposed Call Report revisions. Comments must be submitted by
* As previously announced, institutions that are not advanced approaches institutions will continue to complete Schedule RC R, Part I.A, Regulatory Capital Components and Ratios, through
* The banking agencies will conduct a banker teleconference to explain the proposed changes to Schedule RC-R, Part II, and Schedule RC-L and answer questions about the proposal on
* Resources for community institutions on the revised regulatory capital rules, including an interagency guide and an expanded guide for
* FDIC-Supervised Banks (Commercial and Savings) and FDIC-Supervised Savings Associations
* Chief Financial Officer
* Chief Accounting Officer
* Call Report Preparer
* Proposed Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request: FFIEC 031 and FFIEC 041 - PDF (PDF Help)
FDIC Financial Institution Letters (FILs) may be accessed from the
To receive FILs electronically, please visit http://www.fdic.gov/about/subscriptions/fil.html.
Paper copies may be obtained via the
TNS 30FurigayJof-140626-4779645 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad