Following is the text of press note issued by
Prime Minister's Interest Free Loan Scheme (PMIFLS) under the umbrella of Prime Minister's Youth Programme will be officially rolled out tomorrow (26thJune, 2014) across the country.
Prime Minister Mr.
Chairperson further said that out of the total budgeted allocation of
She maintained that under the scheme, 200,000 interest free loans upto
The Chairperson said that 50% of the loans will be disbursed to women and maintained that the scheme will cover 200,000 people in the first year and subsequently 1,000,000 people in 4 years in all districts across the federation with low socio-economic indicators, high food insecurity, limited or non-existence of micro-finance institutions and concurrent investments or activities in livelihoods, employment or enterprise development.
Appraising the Chairperson, officials of the
"Launching of interest free loans scheme would usher in a new era of socio-economic development of the country, which is the top priority of the PML-N government", remarked Mohtarma Maryam Nawaz Sharif and added that the "Prime Minister accords top priority to the under-privileged segments of society as his government is making strenuous efforts for their uplift".
She maintained that the Prime Minister's Interest Free Loan Scheme is a unique opportunity for the poor people especially women to improve their socio-economic condition and to play their role in the overall development of the country.
For more information contact:
4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Pak. Secretariat,
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season