Newport News Shipbuilding is the sole designer, builder, and refueler of
"Newport News Shipbuilding needed a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use system to alert its personnel, contractors, and visitors indoors and outdoors about an emergency," says Dr.
The ATI system uses the latest advanced MassAlert™ software to provide clear, audible tones and voice announcements to the indoor and outdoor areas. This enhanced equipment has a universal analog radio interface, which allows the system to use any radio infrastructure. ATI configured the system for use with
Universities, communities, ports, refineries, nuclear power plants, military bases, and other homeland security locations use ATI's high-performance products to maintain the safety and efficiency of their operations. Recognized worldwide for their superior dialog clarity, impressive build quality, advanced technology, and flexibility, ATI Mass Notification Systems easily integrate with other warning systems to provide more complete solutions.
For more information about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11976589.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal