Newport News Shipbuilding is the sole designer, builder, and refueler of
"Newport News Shipbuilding needed a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use system to alert its personnel, contractors, and visitors indoors and outdoors about an emergency," says Dr.
The ATI system uses the latest advanced MassAlert™ software to provide clear, audible tones and voice announcements to the indoor and outdoor areas. This enhanced equipment has a universal analog radio interface, which allows the system to use any radio infrastructure. ATI configured the system for use with
Universities, communities, ports, refineries, nuclear power plants, military bases, and other homeland security locations use ATI's high-performance products to maintain the safety and efficiency of their operations. Recognized worldwide for their superior dialog clarity, impressive build quality, advanced technology, and flexibility, ATI Mass Notification Systems easily integrate with other warning systems to provide more complete solutions.
For more information about
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11976589.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007