ENP Newswire -
Release date- 24062014 -
'Our pro-active work in achieving compliance for our material helps leading consumer brands gain a competitive edge by indicating that their products are made with materials tested and approved for skin sensitivity, ' said
Recent industry recalls and consumer concerns in the wearable electronics market have heightened the need for materials that do not cause irritation when in contact with the skin. Several Versaflex CE materials have been used in wearable electronics applications without irritation for a number of years, and the recent ISO testing results underscore this track record.
The Versaflex CE family of TPEs provides consumer electronics brands new solutions for unique design, performance and aesthetics. Key performance characteristics include: haptics, such as a silky smooth feel; strong chemical and UV light resistance for long-term durability; and vibration-damping qualities to enhance device performance and end user comfort.
# # #
Caption: Conceptual design for a 'smart' watch incorporates Versaflex CE in the wrist band.
EDITORS: For a high-resolution image, please click here: Concept Smart Watch
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?